Latest Blog Entries
- ISO 5500x Standards Released Jan 2014
- Melbourne Chapter Technical Session, Thursday 12th December
- Perth Chapter Christmas Function - Friday 13th December
- Sydney Seminar, Aligning your organisation with ISO 55001
- Tasmanian Chapter Seminar, ISO 5500X
- The Asset Journal, Issue 4, Volume 7, 2013, out now
Did you know that as a member of the Asset Management Council you are entitled to download our Framework for Asset Management Body of Knowledge publication for free?
Available in the members-only area of our website are three presentations from the ISO Standards Stakeholders’ Consultation Forum, held 26 July 2011, Sydney.
The Asset Management Council has released a technical publication titled ‘Framework for Asset Management Body of Knowledge’ to provide a common asset management language for better communication within organisations and across industries.
The publication discusses key asset management elements including demand management, systems engineering, configuration management, acquisition, operations and maintenance, continuous improvement, business management, and culture and leadership.
The Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM) recently came together on the Gold Coast Australia to progress the global projects being developed by the GFMAM and to discuss the international standard for Asset Management.
John Hardwick, who was recently appointed Chairman of the GFMAM said “The asset management discipline has rapidly grown over the past ten years and a number of approaches and models have been developed across the world. The GFMAM projects will support the common approach that the international Standard will provide and will equip organisations to begin the move towards this new approach.”
Our official publication Framework for Asset Management Body of Knowledge is one technical resource now available for members in our Members-only area of the website.
Keep reading for an excerpt from the publication…
- Framework for Asset Management Body of Knowledge – Official Publication Now Available
- Congratulations to Competition Winner "How Many Capabilities Does a Pencil Have?"
- Report on the 1st meeting of ISO PC251 Asset Management Committee
- ISO Asset Management Standards Advisory Committee meeting - Tuesday 1 March 2011