A big congratulations to the winner of our AMPEAK competition. We are looking foward to seeing Puneet Sethi, a Reliability Engineer from Arrow Energy, soon at our AMPEAK conference this year. We asked what are the top 3 things you are doing in 2018 to prepare your workplace for a sustainable future? This is what Puneet answered:
1. Operations Readiness: Making sure we have the right operations organization for the sustainable growth. This includes the following:
- Management – To ensure effective implementation and control of operation activities.
- Conduct of Operations – To ensure efficient, safe, and reliable process operations.
- Equipment Status Control – To be cognizant of status of all equipment.
- Operator Knowledge and Performance – To ensure that operator knowledge and performance will support safe and reliable plant operation.
2. Maintenance Excellence: Making sure improve planning & scheduling, do it right at the first place. This includes the following:
- Management – To ensure effective implementation and control of maintenance activities.
- Work Control System – To control the performance of maintenance in an efficient and safe manner such that economical, safe, and reliable plant operation is optimized.
- Conduct of Maintenance – To conduct maintenance in a safe and efficient manner.
- Preventive Maintenance – To contribute to optimum performance and reliability of plant systems and equipment.
- Reliability – To develop equipment reliability teams, more predictive maintenance, defect elimination culture
3. Training: Up skilling our people to build the in house capability, empowering them to make decisions. This includes the following:
- Management – To ensure effective implementation and control of training activities.
- General Employee Training – To ensure that plant personnel have a basic understanding of their responsibilities and safe work practices and have the knowledge and practical abilities necessary to operate the plant safely and reliably.
- Training Facilities and Equipment – To ensure the training facilities, equipment, and materials effectively support training activities.
- Operator Training – To develop and improve the knowledge and skills necessary to perform assigned job functions.
- Maintenance Training – To develop and improve the knowledge and skills necessary to perform assigned job functions.
We are currently analysing all of the wonderful entries and will be releasing the top trends at this year's AMPEAK18 conference. With only 2 weeks left and an Easter break in between, we hope you've got your ticket. If not, what are you waiting for? Check out the jam-packed 3-day program and register here: www.ampeak.com.au