CPengIf you have CSAM accredited through AM Council and want to obtain CPEng, follow these three simple steps:

  1. Email Engineers Australia at charteredadmin@engineersaustralia.org.au
  2. Advise you have CSAM and you will receive an appropriate link to apply for chartered status
  3. Once you receive the link, you will need to submit to EA a current CV, CPD log and copy of your CSAM certificate.  EA will then arrange an interview with you, most likely over the phone.