Greater Sydney Parklands
Due to recent changes in the structure of NSW Government departments, as of April 2022 this department and role will join the Transport for NSW cluster.
Greater Sydney Parklands (GSP) is a city-wide agency created to become Sydney’s leading urban parks advocate. In partnership with communities and governments, it will plan for and expand great open spaces and parklands and champion the NSW Government’s new 50 Year Vision for Sydney’s Open Space and Parklands.
You will have strong proven open space facility management experience, including demonstrated knowledge of asset management systems and software, and contractor and procurement management.
Court Services Victoria
Asset Systems Officer, Built Environment, Jurisdiction Services/CSV Corporate
The Asset Systems Officer role, within the Asset Lifecycle Systems team, will collaboratively scope and deliver a range of asset systems dashboards and reports, as identified, to provide accurate and informative insights into the progress of the programs as well as risks, issues, costs, quality, schedules, and outcomes that demonstrate the value and progress of all elements of the programs, projects and services undertaken by the Built Environment. The scope considers both internal and external reporting obligations to ensure effective governance. Inputs to the reports include the Courts Asset Information Management System (CAIMS), Project database (Power App/BI) and other inputs (spreadsheets/documents) as required.
Asset Manager, MDF Group
- Aged Care and Retirement Asset Management focus
- Opportunities in Portfolio Management
Working with a company established over forty years ago with clients that have substantial core asset holdings across NSW. MDFM adds value through its drive and expertise in asset management. This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in the growth of the business.
About the Role
We are looking for an Asset Manager to join our team, preferably with property economics experience and/or related qualifications. This is a diverse and fast-paced hands-on role where you will undertake responsibility for the development of AMP’s and oversee team members with day-to-day operations of assets within our client’s portfolios.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop maintenance strategy and planning documentation
- Implement maintenance plans
- Assist and direct estimators and asset data audits
- Ensure the financial performance of client’s portfolios,
- Create annual, three year and ten-year budgets as well as implementation and monitoring.
- Develop and execute on Asset Management Plans
- Provide financial property reporting and analysis.
- Key result area includes maximising the benefit of a CMMS
- Presenting results to clients
- Workshopping property and maintenance strategies with clients
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in asset management with a focus on property.
- Tertiary qualifications in property/FM, property economics and/or building or engineering experience.
- An articulate and hands-on candidate with the ability to report write, improve systems and present as a property professional.
- High level of commercial and financial acumen, attention to detail, negotiation, reporting and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically, adapt to change, deal with ambiguity and complexity.
- Team player, able to meet deadlines, act autonomously and deliver results under pressure.
Senior Asset Engineer, Airservices
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry including aviation rescue firefighting services (ARFFs).
As a Senior Asset Engineer, you will be responsible for optimising the performance of ARFFS vehicle & vessel assets throughout their lifecycle aligned to established asset management frameworks.
Project Manager, Built Environment Division, Jurisdiction Services
Court Services Victoria (CSV) was established on 1 July 2014 as an independent statutory body corporate to provide corporate and administrative services that support judicial independence in the administration of justice in Victoria. CSV provides support services to the Supreme Court; County Court; Magistrates' Court; Children's Court; and the Coroners Court, as well as the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT), Judicial College of Victoria and the Judicial Commission of Victoria.
- This job board is for Asset Management Council Members Only.
- Asset Management related positions only.
- Please consider carefully what personal information you disclose in your 50 word paragraph.
- A downloadable CV can be attached. Files size less than 1M, PDF only.
- Please email email@example.com with email subject "Take off Asset Management Job Board" when the information needs to be takeN off from the job board.
- By sending us your email, you are agreed to your 50 words to be published on this web page.
Last update: 27/7/2020