Senior Consultant- Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability
Assetivity is seeking a Senior consultant
- more than five years' experience, at least, in Asset Management, reliability engineering in a relevant industry sector with exposure to the successful implementation of improvements in Asset Management, maintenance and reliability performance
- experience with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to produce high-quality reports and presentations
- the ability to relate well to client staff, a high degree of self-motivation, and the initiative to work independently when required
- capability to make effective fact-based recommendations to resolve technical issues.
- a bachelor's degree qualification in a technical discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
Resilient Assets Manager - Eastern Alliance for Greenhouse Action
EAGA is looking for a Resilient Assets Manager to lead the Resilient Emergency Relief Centres project, local government’s flagship building vulnerability assessment program. The project aims to improve the resilience of emergency relief centres (and other facilities) within the EAGA region to respond to the impacts of climate change by assessing the risks and vulnerabilities of these sites and planning and prioritising targeted upgrades. The project seeks to build the capacity of asset managers to address climate change risks in their day-to-day asset management planning and service delivery.
A copy of the position description and details regarding the application process are available here.
Facilities and Asset Management Professional|CAMA|CPAM|CSM®|SAFe 4
I am an experienced professional with an extensive network, excelling in Asset and Facilities Management in the UK and Pacific within multiple business verticals, e.g. Airports, Health, Corrections and Government. I can provide value across ISO 5500x (CAMA), digital/ agile transformation and WOL development & contract management in PPP environments.
- This job board is for Asset Management Council Members Only.
- Asset Management related positions only.
- Please consider carefully what personal information you disclose in your 50 word paragraph.
- A downloadable CV can be attached. Files size less than 1M, PDF only.
- Please email email@example.com with email subject "Take off Asset Management Job Board" when the information needs to be takeN off from the job board.
- By sending us your email, you are agreed to your 50 words to be published on this web page.
Last update: 1/7/2020