The Data in Asset Management special interest group is writing an interactive guidance document to support asset data management aligning to the Asset Management Capability Delivery Model and Asset Management System Model.
The document is to be written by members for members capturing experiences and sharing stories, tips and tricks to assist practitioners around 10 key themes.
We are calling for expressions of interest from interested persons who would like to contribute to one or more of the following 10 sections in provision of videos, case studies or writing to provide guidance in the following sections of the document:
Asset data capability scope
Section 1: Asset data required for decision making in an organisation at
- Corporate level (strategic)
- Management level (tactical)
- Operational level (operational)
Strategy and planning of asset data
Section 2: Strategy & Planning of asset data
Asset data life cycle
Section 3: Identifying needs of data assets
Section 4: Specifying & acquiring data assets
Section 5: Creating and exchanging data assets
Section 6: Maintaining, utilising and analysing data assets
Review and improvement of asset data
Section 7: Performance monitoring, benefits, review and improvement of asset data
Asset Data Enablers
Section 8: Leadership, Culture and organisation for utilising asset data
Section 9: Technology and systems for accessing asset data
Section 10: Data exchange standards for asset data
- Provision of the following types of submissions - ideas, technical guidance articles, case study, video submission, infographic
- Providing a consent to use the material supplied
- Register interest by Friday 9th April 2021
- Submit material by Monday 31st May 2021
Time line: Registration of Interest close Friday 9th April 2021
Would you like to take the lead and curate a section of the Document?
We are also calling for people who might like to curate one of the sections of the Interactive Guide.
- Using your technical writing skill to write a brief introduction for the section
- Collating the contributions
- Availability over the next 2 months to assist with the task
If you would like to contribute to a section of the document and/or curate a section of the document, please click below to advise your area(s) interest and we will send out the guidelines for the particular submission type together with the consent form.