The Asset Management Council is delighted to announce the launch of its Virtual Strategic Asset Management for Defence Forum, taking place on Tuesday 28 July 2020, bringing together industry thought leaders and asset managers committed to improving effective asset management across Australia's defence sector.
It's the ideal opportunity to connect with and hear from expert thought leaders for sharing & learning designed to tackle the challenges of:
- Defining the complexities and value of asset management specific to the defence sector
- Managing culture change and adopting the language of asset management
- Improving data governance
- Optimising decision making on asset health & performance
- Address the need to further collaborate with the supply chain
Don’t miss Peter Kohler, Liaison Commissioner of the Asset Management Council, lead a fantastic line-up of expert speakers for a half-day that is solely aimed at assisting you with achieving your business goals through the effective alignment of asset maintenance strategy and company objectives.
Includes a virtual networking session!
What will be included in my registration?
- Access to the half day live stream (9am - 12pm AEST)
- Access to the virtual networking session
- Two months access to the recordings of the event's presentations
- Slide deck package
How much does it cost?
- AMCouncil Members: $70
- Non-Members: $230 (includes one year AMCouncil membership)
Who is presenting and what are they going to talk about?
We've got 5 expert speakers from across varied industries talking on a wide array of topics. View topic abstracts and speaker profiles here: www.amcouncil.com.au/defence
Can I have my own hardcopy of the programme?
Sure! Download it from here and feel free to share it around: Virtual Strategic Asset Management for Defence Forum 2020 Programme
Where do I register?
Easy! Click here: www.amcouncil.com.au/defence