Atmospheric Fremantle Prison set the scene for our much anticipated AMCouncil Excellence Awards on Tuesday 9th April during the Gala Dinner at AMPEAK.
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Innovation - Sydney Trains: Moving Beyond Certification
- Information Management - Western Power: Pole Top Fire Prediction Model
- Cost/Risk/Performance - Sydney Trains: Management of Assessing Condition of Railway Signalling Systems; Development of a roadmap for life extension and renewals
- Environmental and Social - TransGrid: Integrated Asset Management Planning
- Diversity - Transgrid: Driving Diversity in Asset Management
- Gender Diversity - Roads & Maritime Services: Removing Barriers to Women's Participation in Road Work
- Best Paper: - Raymond Tan, Auckland City Council: Embedding spatial dimension in Asset Risk Profiling
You can read brief outlines of each winning submission along with the other 21 finalists by downloading a copy of our excellence awards booklet here.