Thursday 25th February saw the Brisbane Chapter present a hybrid technical session on Asset Management basics, with over 120 attendees either in person or online. This was presented by Chapter Chair, Keith Paintin, and Committee member, Steve Walker. The session addressed some basic Asset Management questions such as:
- Please describe Asset Management simply?
- What are the benefits of Asset Management ?
- What are the key concepts of Asset Management?
- Where does Risk Management fit into Asset Management?
- Is my organisation ready for Asset Management?
- What does a career in Asset Management look like?
This session provided an opportunity for new members to understand some of the fundamentals of Asset Management, as well as understand where further information can be obtained. You can view the presentation shared during the session at the following link: (Content available for members only. To see our affordable membership options, visit here).
- Asset Management 101 for New Starters and Non-Engineers - Keith Paintin, Jacobs & Stephen Walker, Cardno
The question and answer session after the main presentation was lively, with many thought provoking question posed to the speakers from both the physical attendees and those online.
These next technical session will be on 30th March with Drones as the main subject, followed by the Chapter AGM. For further information and registration to this event, click here.