Join us on Friday, 4th October for our Implementing Asset Management in Government Symposium. Read on for a sneak peek of just one of the topics that we will be exploring during the day.
A VHHSBA Case Study
In under 12 months VHHSBA have achieved some big milestones in implementation of the AMAF;
- First Asset Management policy for the health sector
- Launched a Health Sector Community of Practice with over 100 attendees across 61 health agencies
- Development of first SAMP
- Developed a lifecycle model connected to ‘health’
- Implemented new business process
- Seen an increase in maintenance spend against ARV
- Increased the visibility of the portfolio through condition inspection programs
- Completed climate change risk mapping to identify our vulnerable assets
And the list goes on………
Deanne Leaver, Director Asset Strategy, Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority
Deanne currently leads the Asset Strategy Unit at the Victoria Health and Human Services Building Authority; a multi-discipline team of professionals focused on community building, environmental sustainability, property, medical equipment, engineering services, and asset management.
She specialises in identifying opportunities to deliver value through the development and implementation of project pipelines encompassing; billion-dollar precinct redevelopments, new hospitals and community facilities as well as balance strategic, technical and operational advice and functions in a complex governance setting.
Deanne is also a board member of Mums Supporting Families in Need, a not-for-profit charitable organisation that distributes donated goods for babies, children and adults through a network of other not-for-profit and welfare organisations.