- Attendance at Chapter Technical Meetings
- Copy of our journal, The Asset Journal,
- Local Chapter Newsletters, information and
- Participation in your local Chapter, eligibility
to vote and to be elected to office.
- CP Eng post nominal credits (via Engineers
Asset Management Council Information Guide
The Asset Management Council 2014- 2018 Strategic Plan is now available. It contains our Mission, Vision and Strategic Objectives for the next 5 years.
Asset Management Council Values
The Adelaide Chapter invite you to their Technical Session and Networking Evening.
The Asset Management Council Document Search is an incredibly useful tool, with free download for all Asset Management Council members. It houses over 800 hundred peer-reviewed technical documents and presentations, accessible with a quick search.
For example, a search for 'Planning' turns up papers like these:
Asset Investment Planning for the US Army Corps of Engineers Hydropower Plants
The USACE’s Federal Hydropower organization had been struggling to motivate and obtain suitable funding to modernize their aging assets.
Tribology - its importance to asset managers
Presented by Dr Subhash Sharma, Head of Postgraduate Maintenance Mangement Program at CQU University, Melbourne Campus.
1-4 JUNE, 2015
As an independent, not-for-profit, professional body, the AM Council would like to invite professionals, students and organisations from asset intensive industries to apply to present their asset management technical developments at AMPEAK Asset Management Conference Sydney 2015.
For submission we require:
- For review by the Conference Technical Team, an initial Abstract submission of 150-200 words succinctly outlining the purpose of your Full Paper or Extended Abstract; and
- On acceptance of the Abstract, we require submission of your Full Paper or Extended Abstract for peer review.
Please visit this page for further information, including Abstract Submission Guidelines Author Guides, and Word Templates.
Following voting for the positions of Chapter Chair and Deputy Chapter Chair, the Melbourne Chapter is delighted to confirm that:
- Greg Williams has been elected as Melbourne Chapter Chair; and
- John Harris has been elected as Melbourne Chapter Deputy Chair.
Greg has agreed to take over the role as of Monday 28th July 2014, with John seamlessly continuing in the Deputy Chair role.
The Asset Management Council would like to extend its sincere thanks to Andy Webb, outgoing Melbourne Chapter Chair, for all his time and effort over the last few years.
The next stakeholder survey will be opened in the coming weeks. We will notify you via email when it is online so you can go into the draw to win a $200 JB HiFi voucher just by filling it out!
We always want to know what you think, and how we can improve our products and services to better suit the asset management community. Keep an eye out for the AM Council Stakeholder Survey, and have your say!
- The Asset Management Council Team
The AM Council Document Search is a huge resource, with over 800 technical papers and other material available. It allows users access to a wide range of asset management related discourse.
How to use it:
1. On the AM Council website, on the menu on the right hand side, click the AM Council icon under ‘Search Technical Documents’.
AMPEAK 2014 presentations are now available to members and 2014 delegates on the Member Zone of the Asset Management Council website!
Log in (here), then on the left menu - under Documents - select Member Zone. From there, select Conference Presentations, then AMPEAK Asset Management Conference Perth 2014 Presentations.
Under AMPEAK Asset Management Conference Perth 2014 Presentations all authorised presentations are listed.
Thank you to all speakers who were able to make their presentations available.