- Attendance at Chapter Technical Meetings
- Copy of our journal, The Asset Journal,
- Local Chapter Newsletters, information and
- Participation in your local Chapter, eligibility
to vote and to be elected to office.
- CP Eng post nominal credits (via Engineers
Asset Management Council Information Guide
Have a safe and happy Christmas break!
- The Asset Management Council Team
AMPEAK Asset Management Conference 2015 marks the 21st year at the forefront of asset management. Speakers of the highest calibre are being approached by the Technical Committee to participate in AMPEAK 2015.
Preliminary Program & Call for Papers
Already our program is shaping up to be exciting, and informative, being up-to-date with the latest trends and hot topics.
Abstract submission is closing soon don’t miss out on a great opportunity to be a part of this outstanding program.
We are excited to welcome Transfield Services Pty Ltd, Principle Sponsor; Institute of Quality Asset Management, Annual Dinner & Awards sponsor; Riva Modeling Systems, Delegate Satchels sponsor; Lycopodium Asset Management, Delegate water bottles sponsor!
Thank you for your support.
More sponsorship and exhibitor packages are available! Click here to view our brochure.
Recently, PEMAC (Canada) held its 2014 annual conference ‘MainTrain’, at which AM Council CEO Sally Nugent was a keynote speaker.
She delivered a well-received paper on the Asset Management Council Models (which members can access by logging in to the member zone), as well as a workshop practice session on using the Companion Guide to ISO 55001 (available here). Delegates were asked to, in small groups, talk about the sample of the Companion Guide provided.
Welcome to Issue 4, Volume 8 of The Asset Journal - the official publication of the Asset Management Council.
This issue is focussed on industry and alliance. We present papers from Canada, Philippines and Australia on using asset management to transform culture, using modern maintenance techniques for heritage vehicles, and improving system reliability via synergising methodology and technology.
This issue also contains material on the globally recognised Certified Asset Management Assessor program, as well as results from the second wave of the stakeholder survey.
Congratulations to Gary McCloskey, Peter Barlas and Antony Spark for becoming Certified Associates in Asset Management.
The Asset Management Council would also like to extend huge congratulations to Italo Tadeu de Carvalho Freitas Filho for achieving Certified Fellow in Asset Management, the highest certification offered.
Interested in becoming certified? Visit out Certification page to find out more.
- New AM Council Members 15th December 2014
- WA Technical Seminar Report
- New AM Council Members - 8th December 2014
- MEDIA RELEASE: Member Involvement Enables Highly Successful CAMA Exam
- New AM Council Members - 1 December 2014
- Call For Papers Dates Extended!!!
- New AM Council Members - 24th November 2014
- MEDIA RELEASE: Latest Thinking, Technical Information and Industry Developments via AM Council
- New AM Council Members - 17th November 2014
- MEDIA RELEASE: Outstanding Outcome from CAMA Exam Launch