- Attendance at Chapter Technical Meetings
- Copy of our journal, The Asset Journal,
- Local Chapter Newsletters, information and
- Participation in your local MESA Chapter, eligibility
to vote and to be elected to office.
- CP Eng post nominal credits (via Engineers
SAVE THE DATE - Aligning your Organisation with ISO 55001, Perth.
The Perth Chapter invite you to to this one-day semiar delivering various presentations and discussions around the ISO 55001 standard.
ISO 5500X IS HERE
Welcome to Issue 1, Volume 8 of The Asset Journal - the official publication of the Asset Management Council.
This issue is all about the newly released ISO 5500X Suite of Standards for Asset Management. Articles such as Gearing up for ISO 5500 and Asset Management Certification Against ISO 55001 are presented, giving further insight to the many facets of this new Standard.
Asset Management Conference,
2nd - 5th June Crown Perth
Preliminary Program and Registration
We’re delighted to bring you the Preliminary Program and Registration Brochure for the AMPEAK 2014!
Are you about to implement ISO 55001 in your organisation? This companion will guide you through your journey
ISO 55001 identifies the requirements of a management system (for the management of assets) but also clearly positions asset management as a key element of the broader business management system including, but not limited to, safety management, people management and financial management.
AMBoK Publication 001: Companion Guide to ISO 55001 is published by the Asset Management Council to assist asset management practitioners in understanding the implementation of ISO 55000 and specifically ISO 55001.
This document is designed to:
- provide clarity on the scope of the ISO 5500X Suite of Standards;
- assist with the interpretation of requirements of the standards;
- provide guidance to organisations on typical criteria evidence to meet the requirements of ISO 55000 and 55001; and
- act as a record of the current status of requirements for the purpose of collecting broader stakeholder input.
Welcome to Issue 3, Volume 7 of The Asset Journal - the official publication of the Asset Management Council.
Commencing in 2007, The Asset Journal continues to cover the latest asset management and maintenance topics for its members and the wider asset management and maintenance community.
Congratulations to all our awards recipients for Asset Management Council Awards 2013. We're also delighted to announce that K2 Technology / Woodside are the Asset Management Council’s nominee for Engineers Australia’s 2013 Engineering Excellence Awards.
The Asset Management Conference 2013
Welcome to Issue 2, Volume 7 of The Asset Journal - the official publication of the Asset Management Council.