- Attendance at Chapter Technical Meetings
- Copy of our journal, The Asset Journal,
- Local Chapter Newsletters, information and
- Participation in your local Chapter, eligibility
to vote and to be elected to office.
- CP Eng post nominal credits (via Engineers
Asset Management Council Information Guide
To the following members:
|Adam Rounsley||Leith Hitchcock||Kevin Ramm|
|Kobus Mostert||Travis Parker||Jonathon Mackenzie|
Welcome to the Asset Management Council! We're very happy to have you on board!
- The Asset Management Council Team
Tools & Resources for Infrastructure Asset Management - Presented by Peter Way Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia (IPWEA) NAMS.AU
Trends in Utility Regulation - Presented by Stephen Walker Business Unit Manager, Cardno
Asset Management Journey at QR - Presented by Venkat Reddy Asset Management Coordinator,Queensland Rail /Tina Watkin/ Greg Beh
Become an ISO 55001 Assessor/Auditor
Our first exam will be run simultaneously in Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney.
Congratulations to the following new Certified Associates in Asset Management (CAAM):
|Daniel Meade||Flavio Rossi||Ciaran Rabbitt|
|Timothy Gowland||Priyantha Seneviratne||Melanie Tan|
For more information on becoming certified in asset management, please visit our certification page
Glenn Ingram, CFAM
Why the AM Council Board is so important to the asset management community
The Asset Management Council was established to provide strategic leadership, prudent governance and to further the discipline and the profession of asset management.
Through global linkages and an active member base, its aim is to a create deeper understanding; engage communities to value and use asset management; support organisations to improve business performance and subsequently enrich the ‘Asset Management Body of Knowledge’; increase the capabilities of individuals and organisations and benefit stakeholders.
The current Board is an eclectic mix of highly experienced professionals, united and focused on the common goal of contributing to deliver improved organisational effectiveness; expand perspectives and horizons, increase technical capabilities, and continuously refine the Body of Knowledge to grow and enhance the asset management community. In short, today’s Board members are heavy-weights in long-haul strategic thinking; have clarity and a diverse, yet deep, inner understanding of the essential values of asset management.
Glenn Ingram, the new Chair of the Asset Management Council Board, is one such individual. Highly accredited...Click here to read more
- Adelaide Chapter Technical Session Report
- How Can The Asset Management Council Better Support You?
- New AM Council Members!
- MelbourneTechnical Session Thursday 13th November 2014
- Transforming Your Outcomes through Asset Management
- MEDIA RELEASE ‘The Asset Journal’ supports asset management community
- AMPEAK 2015: 24-28 May
- MEDIA RELEASE: National Symposium - Register Now
- MEDIA RELEASE: AMPEAK - 24 to 27 May 2015 - Sydney Showground - Sydney Olympic Park
- Out Now: The Asset Journal, Issue 3, Volume 8, 2014